October 4, 2019
- There are home Volleyball Team games after school TODAY and TOMORROW. We are also hosting a Swim Meet TOMORROW!
- OJT students – if you have OJT on your schedule you must bring your paperwork to Ms. Ransom in order to gain credit. Please see her if you have any questions or need any ideas for work placement.
- Would you like free lunch? The kitchen is looking for fulltime and part-time servers. Please see Ms. Tracie in the cafeteria for details.
- Please join Irene Lindquist at Harbor 360 on Sunday, October 6th from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. to make cards for the generous CHARR Donators.
- It’s Spirit Point Friday! Come to the office for your Spirit Point and the chance to win the next pizza! Sponsored by the Seward Seahawks Athletic Booster Club.
SPORTS THIS WEEK:
Thursday, October 3
Volleyball @ Kenai (C, JV, V @ 3:00, 4:00, 5:00)
Friday, October 4
Volleyball vs. Houston (C, JV, V @ 3:00, 4:00, 5:00) (home)
Football @ Nikiski (4:00 p.m.)
Saturday, October 5
Swimming at Home (10:00)
Volleyball vs. Redington (C, JV, V @ 11:00, 12:00, 1:00) (home)
Cross Country State @ Bartlett (12:00)