October 1, 2019
- There is an Upward Bound meeting and lunch in Mr. Reising’s room today.
- Today FFA will be having their monthly chapter meeting afterschool in room 208. All members and prospective members must attend or contact an officer.
- OJT students – if you have OJT on your schedule you must bring your paperwork to Ms. Ransom in order to gain credit. Please see her if you have any questions or need any ideas for work placement.
- Wrestling starts TOMORROW after school.
- There is a Ski Team sign-up sheet in the office!
- Please join Irene Lindquist next Sunday, October 6th from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. to make cards for the generous CHARR Donators. The location will be determined by tomorrow.
- If you like to take pictures and are interested in learning more about photography, there will be a new after school club starting TODAY. Stop by room 103 or come talk to Miss Nicole if you would like more information.
- Juniors and Seniors and parents, TOMORROW at 6:00 p.m. we will be gathering in the Library to launch your Senior and Junior year planning! A Financial Aid presentation will be a highlight of the evening!
- Picture Day is TOMORROW in the High School Theater. There are Picture Packets in the office. You may also pay online at mylifetouch.com with the Picture Day ID: AK339006Q0.
SPORTS THIS WEEK:
Thursday, October 3
Volleyball vs. Kenai (C, JV, V @ 3:00, 4:00, 5:00) (home)
Friday, October 4
Volleyball @ Houston (C, JV, V @ 3:00, 4:00, 5:00)
Football @ Nikiski (4:00 p.m.)
Saturday, October 5
Swimming at Home (10:00)
Volleyball @ Redington (C, JV, V @ 11:00, 12:00, 1:00)
Cross Country State @ Bartlett (12:00)