September 27, 2019
- Senior Girls – The deadline for the STAR Scholarship application is TODAY. Please submit your applications to Amanda Adams at the Middle School!
- If you are trying to regain your eligibility, you must get a form from Mr. Walker or Ms. Jordan. Every teacher needs to sign it by the end of TODAY.
- There is a Ski Team sign-up sheet in the office!
- Would you like free lunch? The kitchen is looking for fulltime and part-time servers. Please see Ms. Tracie in the cafeteria for details.
- If you like to take pictures and are interested in learning more about photography, there will be a new after school club starting this Tuesday, October 1st. Stop by room 103 or come talk to Miss Nicole if you would like more information.
- Juniors and Seniors and parents, please mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 2nd at 6:00 p.m. We will be gathering in the Library to launch your Senior and Junior year planning. A Financial Aid presentation will be a highlight of the evening! Touch base with Jackie Marshall for more details.
- Picture Day is this coming Wednesday, October 2nd in the High School Theater. There are Picture Packets in the office. You may also pay online at mylifetouch.com with the Picture Day ID: AK339006Q0.
- It’s Spirit Point Friday! Come to the office for your Spirit Point and the chance to win the next pizza! Sponsored by the Seward Seahawks Athletic Booster Club.
SPORTS THIS WEEK:
Friday, September 27
Volleyball vs. Kenai (C, JV, V @ 3:00, 4:00, 5:00) (home)
Saturday, September 28
Swimming at Kenai (1:00)
Volleyball @ SoHi (C, JV, V @ 10:00, 11:00, 12:30)
Cross Country Regions @ Palmer (9:30)