September 26, 2019
- There will be a Battle of the Books Meeting TODAY in Hinders’ room during lunch.
- An Admissions Counselor from UAF is here TODAY.
- Senior Girls – The deadline for the STAR Scholarship application is TOMORROW. Please submit your applications to Amanda Adams at the Middle School!
- Would you like free lunch? The kitchen is looking for fulltime and part-time servers. Please see Ms. Tracie in the cafeteria for details.
- If you like to take pictures and are interested in learning more about photography, there will be a new after school club starting this Tuesday, October 1st. Stop by room 103 or come talk to Miss Nicole if you would like more information.
- Juniors and Seniors and parents, please mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 2nd at 6:00 p.m. We will be gathering in the Library to launch your Senior and Junior year planning. A Financial Aid presentation will be a highlight of the evening! Touch base with Jackie Marshall for more details.
- Picture Day is Wednesday, October 2nd in the High School Theater. There are Picture Packets in the office. You may also pay online at mylifetouch.com with the Picture Day ID: AK339006Q0.
- Sophomores and Juniors interested in taking the PSAT please stop by Christy Jordan’s office to sign up for the test. This practice SAT costs $15.00 and will be on Wednesday, October 16th during the school day.
SPORTS THIS WEEK:
Friday, September 27
Volleyball vs. Kenai (C, JV, V @ 3:00, 4:00, 5:00) (home)
Saturday, September 28
Swimming at Kenai (1:00)
Volleyball @ SoHi (C, JV, V @ 10:00, 11:00, 12:30)
Cross Country Regions @ Palmer (9:30)