February 28, 2019
- STUDENTS- If you have not already done your Hanover Survey on PowerSchool, please do so TODAY!!! On Tuesday, March 5th during 6th hour, students will do the Youth Risk Behavior Survey.
- ALL Student Council Members need to meet TODAY for a brief meeting during lunch in Hinders’ room.
- Mad-Villain Dylan is back with some advice for what to do with your life this week. Plus, find out the names of John’s pet snakes—all 7 of them! And if you haven’t had a chance yet, check out the latest podcast from Boy Conversations. All on SHSToday.org—your school news source!
- Upward Bound will host an informational and sign-up meeting with parents and students in Martha’s room at 5:30 p.m. on Monday, March 4. Please talk to Mr. Reising or Martha with any questions. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Tell you parents to be there!
- There will be a Parent Meeting for graduating Seniors in Martha’s room at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, March 4. Please see Martha for further information.
SPORTS THIS WEEK:
Friday, March 1
Girls Varsity Basketball vs. Grace (away) @ 6:00 p.m.
Boys Basketball vs. Grace (away) (JV, V @ 4:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.)
Saturday, March 2
Girls Basketball vs. ACS (away) (JV, V @ 12:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.
Boys Basketball vs. ACS (away) (JV, V @ 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.)
To access our online sport’s calendar, visit: