February 14, 2019
- There will be an Environmental Club Meeting in Mr. Reising’s room at lunch TODAY.
- WE NEED YOUR PERMISSION SLIPS to participate in the Alaska Youth Risk Behavior Survey and the Student Climate Mindset Survey! If you have not already turned in your permission slips, come to the office to get them for your parents to sign! Those who get theirs turned in will be put in for a drawing for an awesome prize! In years past, it has been a laptop! TURN IN YOUR PERMISSION SLIPS!!!!
- The Kawabi Scholarship Deadline is TOMORROW at 2:20 p.m.!
- There will be a Scholarship Workshop NEXT FRIDAY, February 22nd in the Library during Period 6 – Period 8 (12:10 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.).
- Tomorrow is Spirit Point Friday! Come to the office for your Spirit Point and the chance to win the next pizza! Sponsored by the Seward Seahawks Athletic Booster Club.
SPORTS THIS WEEK:
Friday, February 15
Girls Basketball vs. Nikiski (JV, V @ 3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m.)
Boys Basketball vs. Nikiski (JV, V @ 4:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.)
Saturday, February 16
XC Skiing Boroughs @ Soldotna
Girls Basketball vs. Kenai (JV, V @ 12:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.)
Boys Basketball vs. Kenai (JV, V @ 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.)
To access our online sport’s calendar, visit: