November 14, 2017
- The November Marine Debris Survey is TODAY. Please meet in Mr. Reising’s room at 2:20 PM.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $50 Wednesday-Friday this week.
- Eligibility Grade Check is this coming Monday, November 20th.
- There will be a Senior Graduation Committee Meeting this Thursday during lunch.
- Applications for 2018 Sister City Student Exchange Program are available. This is a summer exchange program with our Sister City (Obihiro, Japan).
- The AVTEC Marine Technology course is starting soon! Contact Martha to sign up for it. This course is designed to provide students with an understanding of maritime occupations. The course includes experiences and exposure to the following areas: boat construction and safety, navigational rules and aide to navigation piloting, knot tying, seamanship and fishing.