- Go see Jackie Marshall if you are interested in Spring Semester KPC classes.
- Music Collective Meeting today at lunch.
- The outdoor club would like to do another excursion tomorrow, leaving the school at 3:00PM. Either ice skating in Moose Pass or sledding at mile 12 (depending if we get more SNOW). There are sleds and even some hats and gloves if you need. If you need skates, we could find some for you to borrow. Go and see Ms. Waggoner if you are interested!
- Cheerleading will be starting tomorrow, November 30th at 4:15 PM-6:15 PM. Meet in the cafeteria.
- First day of basketball practice starts tomorrow, November 30th.
- Wrestling team will be traveling to Kodiak after school on Thursday for their meet on Friday and Saturday.
- Yearbooks are still being sold. They are $50, $58 to put your name on it.
- Check out Seward High School’s online news source at http://SHSToday.org/. Put on by Ms. Swander’s Journalism class.
- If you are interested in buying Seahawk’s apparel, go and visit www.SpiritShop.com