Seward High School’s Daily Announcements for 11-18-16:
- Fresh greenhouse salads are in the cafeteria at lunch today.
- Eligibility grade check will be this coming Monday, November 21st . This will affect students in XC skiing, wrestling, DDF and soon to be basketball.
- The Wrestling team has a meet in Kenai on Saturday.
- You have until November 22nd to sign up for the December SATs and ACTs.
- We will run periods 5-8 on Wednesday, November 23rd in order to balance out the instructional time we lost during the last Early Release. Please note this change and be prepared to adjust your schedule before the long weekend.
- First day of basketball practice starts Wednesday, November 30th.
- It’s Spirit Point Friday! If you are wearing your green and gold, come to the office to get your spirit point and a chance to win the next pizza!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink