Seward High School’s Daily Announcements:
- It’s time for our annual Shakeout Earthquake and Radio Check Drill! This will happen today at 10:20AM.
- Wrestling team left this morning for tournaments in Glennallen and Valdez. October 20-22.
- End of the 1st quarter is TODAY.
- Monday is supposed to be sunny! Outdoor Club is thinking of hiking Mt. Alice again because it’s on the sunny side of the bay and might have some snow on top! Please let Ms. Waggoner know if you are interested in coming. Would love your company! Leaving around 3:00PM.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences will be October 27th and 28th. NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS on these dates.
- PTSA Garage Sale will be this Saturday at 12:00PM at the High School Cafeteria.
- The Annual Community Halloween Carnival is coming up Monday, October 31st from 6-9pm. Booth spaces are available now. To reserve your spot today, contact Josie at firstname.lastname@example.org or download a form from our website cityofseward.us.
- Yearbooks are still being sold. They are $50, $58 to put your name on it.
- Check out Seward High School’s online news source at http://SHSToday.org/. Put on by Ms. Swander’s Journalism class.
- If you are interested in buying Seahawk’s apparel, go and visit www.SpiritShop.com
This entry was posted in School News
. Bookmark the permalink