- Our back to school open house is tonight at 6pm.
Things that will be discussed:
- Modified 8
- Personal Learning Class
- Closed Campus for Freshmen
School improvement plan:
- Use of Canvas Calendar
- Daily Planners for Freshmen and Sophomores
- Site Council
- Booster Club
- Seward High School Booster Club Membership Drive will be held today from 5:30-8:30 in the SHS Commons and Concessions area.
- Free meal plate & popcorn with your membership.
- Enter your name for a chance to win a prize!
- Due and other fundraising programs help pay for scholarships, team uniforms, lodging, scoreboards, timing systems, travel bags, and much more.
- Doepkin will be having Music Collective Meetings today at lunch time if anyone is interested.
- The first Debate Drama and Forensics practice will be at 5 PM on Thursday in the library – anyone who is interested in DDF should be come to this meeting, email Mr. Wayne if you cannot make it.
- Another reminder to those interested in the Kayaking trip with the Outdoor Club to return your paperwork to Miss Waggoner ASAP! Tomorrow is paddle day!
- Wasilla High’s Concert Band will be here on Tuesday, September 13th to perform for our student body at 12:00. We will run our modified schedule. This means that we will run our block schedule on Monday (1-4), Wednesday (5-8), Thursday (1-4), and Friday (5-8).